The a2 Milk Company is a leading ASX listed company that is passionate about helping people enjoy a better life.
In early 2019, a2 Milk selected Orchard to handle their Australian and international recruitment.
Prior to this initiative, a2 Milk had operated a decentralised and unstructured model via recruitment agencies.
When seeking an outsourced solution, The a2 Milk Company aimed to:
- select an experienced partner to handle the wide range of recruitment requirements;
- create a branded “a2 Milk Careers” service that operates as an extension of a2 Milk’s HR team;
- introduce leading online recruitment and onboarding technologies that create a modern experience for managers and candidates;
- arrange for a flexible “on-demand” recruitment service that suits varying volumes;
- secure a value-added, lower cost and fully transparent fee structure.
In early 2019, Orchard launched a2 Milk Careers, a fully branded service that handles all Australia and New Zealand recruitment. The service is supported by Orchard’s unique SkyHire technology suite that enables a2 Milk’s recruitment from approval through to onboarding. Our technology services include a branded careers page, social media, recruitment applicant tracking system and is integrated with background and medical checking system.
Over 2019, via Orchard’s service, the company have recruited a wide range of roles across marketing, operations, food science, technology, risk and finance.
David Magdic, a2 Milk’s Group People Experience Manager, commented
“The team at Orchard have proven to be a fantastic partner to our business. By creating and operating a2 Milk Careers they have increased our employment profile, enhanced our recruitment discipline and taken us to the next level in our people practices”.
Brett Douglas, CEO of Orchard HRO, commented
“We have thoroughly enjoyed our partnership with the team at a2 Milk. We have brought our solution based approach to a2 Milk, and introduced our experienced recruitment teams, smart technologies and strong partnering and consulting skills”.
To learn more how an outsourced recruitment solution could benefit your company please contact us.